Top 50 Universities in the World for Degrees in Physical Sciences, 2019
MOVE to Caltech and UC Berkeley – Princeton University named best university in the world for degrees in the physical sciences, 2019, it is according to CEOWORLD magazine. The ranking compares the best physical science programs in the world. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Stanford University (No 3), Harvard University (No 4) and Cambridge University ( n ° 5).
The American business magazine placed the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in sixth position on the list, ahead of the University of Oxford (7th) and ETH Zurich (8th). The University of California, Berkeley, and Yale University round out the list at nine and ten, respectively. Imperial College London took 11th place, followed by the University of Chicago (No.12) and Columbia University (No.13).
Meanwhile, the University of California, Los Angeles ranked # 14 in CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the 50 Best Universities in the World for Physical Science Degrees, 2019.
Cornell University came in fifteenth place, followed by Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris (sixteenth), École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (seventeenth), National University of Singapore (eighteenth) and the University from Beijing, in the nineteenth place. Among the top 50 universities in the world for physical science degrees, 2019, Tsinghua University in China ranked 20th.
This ranking highlights the best institutions that are at the forefront of mathematics and statistics; physics and astronomy; chemistry; geology; and subjects in Environmental, Land and Marine Sciences. Find out where to study with CEOWORLD University Rankings by Subject 2019: Physical Sciences.
To create a list, CEOWORLD magazine looked at numerous national and international rankings to find the top 50 universities for degrees in the physical sciences. Data and insights are taken from publicly available information, research articles, academic studies, and CEOWORLD magazine’s top universities in the world rankings. This list has been condensed to what we consider to be the Top 50 Universities in the World for Physical Science Degrees, 2019.
Here are the top 50 universities in the world for degrees in the physical sciences:
1. Princeton University, United States
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
3. Stanford University, United States
4. Harvard University, United States
5. University of Cambridge, UK
6. California Institute of Technology, United States
7. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
8. ETH Zurich, Switzerland
9. University of California, Berkeley, USA
10. Yale University, USA
11. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
12. University of Chicago, USA
13. Columbia University, United States
14. University of California, Los Angeles, USA
15. Cornell University, USA
16. Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Paris Research University, France
17. Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne, Switzerland
18. National University of Singapore, Singapore
19. Peking University, China
20. Tsinghua University, China
21. University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
22. University of Michigan, United States
23. LMU Munich, Germany
24. University of Washington, USA
25. University of California, San Diego, USA
26. University of Toronto, Canada
27. Northwestern University, United States
28. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
29. University of Texas at Austin, USA
30. UCL, United Kingdom
31. University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
32. Technical University of Munich, Germany
33. University of Heidelberg, Germany
34. Australian National University, Australia
35. Duke University, United States
36. The University of Tokyo, Japan
37. University of Pennsylvania, United States
38. University of Colorado Boulder, United States
39. Johns Hopkins University, United States
40. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States
41. Polytechnic School, France
42. New York University, United States
43. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
44. Georgia Institute of Technology, United States
45. Pennsylvania State University, USA
46. University of Maryland, College Park, USA
47. University of the Sorbonne, France
48. University of Manchester, United States
49. Chinese University of Hong Kong
50. Rice University, United States
Did you read?
# Best countries for doing business in Europe for non-European investors, 2019. (Europe)
# The 100 best cities in the world to stay in 2019.
# The best countries in the world to invest or do business in for 2018.
# RANKING: The 10 richest countries in the world (2017-2027).
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]